The Chapel of our Glorified Lord, which includes St Barnabas Chapel (built in 1854), lies at the heart of our School is available for use only to members of the Diocesan Community. The Chapel comfortably seats 260 people. Our Chaplains, both ordained Anglican Priests, are available to conduct Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals for members of our community, including Old Girls, staff, students and parents of students. Marriages may be held in the Diocesan Chapel or at another agreed venue. Baptism services are held one Sunday morning each term for children of staff and old girls. Students are invited to be baptised at a special service held in Term 1.
To enquire about booking the chapel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org