Applications for 2022 and beyond are now open. Please complete the application form below.
Click here to read the Selection criteria for Enrolment.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions at Diocesan.
Applications for 2021 have now closed and we are beginning our review process.
If you haven't yet applied but are interested in place for 2021, please contact
our Admissions Team at the beginning of September 2019 to find out if there are
any remaining places in the year level you are interested in.
Limited places are still available in 2020 with many year levels at capacity.
If you are interested in a place in either of these years, please contact our Admissions Team.
YOUR APPLICATION REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING INFORMATION
- Your daughter's NZ birth certificate or current passport
- Provide proof of residency if applicable
- A recent photograph
- Your daughter's latest school report
- Any educational assessments e.g. Educational Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, SPELD, Auditory Processing
- Payment of a non-refundable registration fee of NZ$250
To apply as an International Student see our International Student Application Form